If you want to sit back and bet on a wide variety of online casino games, sporting events and with more of an air of exclusivity and style, Winner.com is your Gold Pass key card.
Why should I play at this casino?
- Up to 350$C Welcome Bonus
- 300+ casino games
- Free spins available upon signup
- VIP, high-end ambiance
- Large array of Playtech games
A preview of the casinoPlay these games and more at Winner now
Winner Casino Full Review
Online casino goers who are looking to be treated like a million bucks will enjoy the atmosphere that Winner.com has successfully developed. With a chic black background, VIP symbols everywhere and a state of the art system that runs flawlessly, Winner.com has managed to create a cool, understated persona, just the kind of smooth style that a Canadian punter can really appreciate. If you want to sit back and bet on a wide variety of online casino games, sporting events and with more of an air of exclusivity and style, Winner.com is your Gold Pass key card.
Winner’s Welcome Bonus
Winner has multiple Welcome Bonus offers for the various levels of player seriousness. See which one you fall into, and collect your bonus accordingly.
- High-Roller Welcome Bonus: New players receive up to €1250 whenever you make your first deposit and have a 15x wager requirement.
- Mid-Roller Welcome Bonus: Mid-range new players will receive up to €700 whenever making the first deposit. This has a 20x wager requirement.
- Standard Welcome Bonus: Finally, players that fall into the standard player group will receive up to 200% back on their first deposit of up to €350. This bonus has a 35x wagering requirement before cashing out.
- Different games pay out differently accordingly: Slots (all varieties) 100%, Scratch Cards 100%, Pai Gow (all varieties), Red Dog, Let It Ride 25%, Casino Hold’em (all varieties) 25%, Roulette (all varieties including Wild Vikings) 25%, Baccarat (all varieties) 20%, Blackjack (all varieties excluding Blackjack Switch & Pontoon) 20%, Stravaganza 20%, Craps (all varieties), Sic Bo (all varieties) 20%, Video Poker (all varieties) 20%, Blackjack Switch , Pontoon (all varieties) 5%, Casino War 5%, Lucky Wheel (Spin a Win) 5%, All double options on slots & Video Poker (all varieties) 0%, Zero Roulette, Zero Blackjack, Zero Video Poker, Zero Baccarat 0%.
Their wagering requirements are the lowest we’ve ever seen in any online casino, so no matter which group you fall into, you can probably reach your limits realistically. Watch out for the 30-day limit though, or you’ll lose your bonus altogether.
Casino Games at Winner
With more than 300 to choose from, Winner has a wide assortment of casino games that are guaranteed to satisfy even the pickiest punter. Here are a few that really stand out:
- Fortune Hill: Fortune Hill is a fantasy fan’s greatest dream. It’s got everything from fairies, ogres and wizards to pots of gold and a loveable underdog character. Oh, did we forget the freezing wilds, multipliers and cash prizes?
- Double Attack Blackjack: Blackjack fans the world over love this new variation on an old favorite. While this game has plenty of twists and turns that you’re going to love, the best part of all is you can double your bet after you’ve seen the Dealer’s up card. Bring it on!
- Live Dealer Roulette: Whether you are playing for the payouts, the graphics or the racy croupier, you are going to love playing Live Dealer Roulette. Playtech has really taken this roulette experience to a new level.
NetEnt and Playtech games, two of the most widely used platforms for quality performance and impressive games, can be found at Winner and they can be played through their comprehensive downloadable casino lobby or through the desktop version. If you don’t want to deal with a download, the Flash player option has an only slightly more limited array of games. They also have multiple gaming platforms that you can run through a single account. Options include sports channels, live betting, Vega-style gaming, and separate slots and poker rooms.
Winner features a smooth and dynamic mobile app that lets players wager while on the move.
- The mobile platform not only supports a huge range of casino games, but Winner mobile also features other betting arenas such as sports betting, poker rooms and Vegas-style gaming.
- Mobile app – The Winner mobile app is available for both Android and Mac devices and is free in their respective web app stores.
- Payments are tied to your regular Winner account.
- Mobile Promotions – Winner frequently runs special promotions for mobile users, so check your Inbox for more details.
In keeping with their more sophisticated theme, Winner promotions are also more high end. Make sure to read all terms and conditions that apply, though, so you aren’t left without a bonus because of the fine print.
- First Month Bonus: After the initial Welcome Bonus, Winner offers new players an additional bonus on their subsequent deposits. For the next four deposits made within the first month of signing up, Winner players will receive 25% back on up to €400 per deposit. That adds up to an additional €1600 just for playing.
- Refer a Friend: Friends that sign up earn you 50$C per friend.
- Wild Bonus Bonanza: Be one of 100 randomly selected players to receive incredible bonus prizes.
- Daily Deposit Bonus: A truly unique concept, Winner rewards players by matching their deposits every single day.
- VIP Winner’s Club: VIP Winner’s Club members will receive all sorts of goodies including cash back on roulette games, weekly bonuses and more.
Customer Support: How Winner Measures Up
Customer support is both knowledgeable and helpful according to reviews that real users have left and available in multiple languages, catering to the international gaming audience.
- Live chat
- Email support
- Phone support
Payout Speed & Banking
While most of the Winner payment policies are straightforward and standard to the industry, there are a few things worth noting:
- Payments – According to most reviews, payments are received within 3-4 days, and despite what many punters would prefer, this is on the faster end of the industry average. However, the notarisation policy that is required for most withdrawals can significantly delay matters.
- There is a 9000$ monthly withdrawal limit, but this limit is only when the withdrawal includes a bonus offer. Non-bonus withdrawals have a higher limit.
- Winner Wallet allows you to keep each of your bankrolls separate for their various brands if you so choose. This means, if you want to have a separate balance for your poker room and your slots machines, you can keep them differentiated through this new service. You can easily transfer funds from one to another as well. View your complete transaction history to get a bird’s eye view of what is going on in your account.
In conclusion, Winner has a few bugs to work out from within their system, but anything that is so avant-garde always has bumps until they’ve worked out the kinks! For a stylish, sleek and oh so enjoyable experience, test drive Winner online casino and gaming platform today.
- Elegant atmosphere and design
- Multiple gaming platforms around one account
- Live sporting events aired constantly
- 5 tier bonus payment
- Multi-tiered Welcome Bonus
- Winner Wallet service
- Negative reviews about questionable advertising campaigns
- Low monthly withdrawal limit