You’ll notice similarities to the ever-popular Thunderstuck II, but Immortal Romance certainly holds its own in the online casino lobby. It was released by Microgaming in December 2011, and attracts Canadians constantly to its alluring design. Microgaming, provider of over 600 games, has built a reputation for exciting, profitable and all around enjoyable online casino games from every genre. Immortal Romance is just the next installment of an impressive collection. Immortal Romance delivers excitement and profit within an interesting and thought out theme, making for one hell of a package deal.
Pros and cons
- Extremely detailed theme
- Outstanding musical score
- No major jackpot
Stop wasting time reading, and start having a blast with Immortal Romance at one of our recommended casinos!
- Softare Providers:
- Reels: 5
- # Paylines : 243
- Slot type : Video Slot
- Jackpot type : Fixed jackpot
- Bonus Feature : yes
- Wild - reel or symbol: Immortal Romances logo
- Scatter : Yes
- Free Spins : Yes
- Min/Max Bet: 0.01$ - 0.20$
- Available on mobile:
- max. payout: 60,000
How to Play
Immortal Romance plays like many other Microgaming machines of its kind. The object is to line up matching symbols on a payline in order to receive cash prizes. Unlike other slots machines, though, this game has 243 paylines across five reels and they’re all active on every spin.
- Coins range from .01-.02, but you can place up to 10 coins per line at a go.
- The maximum you can bet on a spin is 300 coins.
- Symbols include the four characters mentioned below; an ancient book, a romantic castle, and scatter and wild symbols. Scatters will randomly appear and reward prizes for two or more and wilds fill in when you need a little help making a winning match.
Immortal Romance doesn’t run a progressive jackpot, but you can score an attractive haul just by playing the bonus features, which appear with relative frequency. Because wins can range from minor to break the bank, with moderate frequency, Immortal Romance ranks a medium variance.
Immortal Romance slots can be played on all Android devices, and Canadian punters can enjoy all the sights, sounds and features that are available on the desktop version. Download takes a bit of time, but considering the immense popularity of this game, it’s well worth the wait.
Immortal Romance has some impressive features going for it, and the specialty rounds only solidify this slots’ place at the top:
- The scatter symbol is the gold-gilded lion door knocker. Three or more will trigger the Immortal Romance bonus round, but even two will deliver prizes.
- The Immortal Romance logo is your wild card and doubles any wins you get with it. Wild combo wins can add up to massive earnings, even bordering 3.5 million coins!
- Wild Desire: This feature triggers randomly and will transform up to five of the reels into wild reels for colossal wins.
- Bonus: A four-leveled feature, the Chamber of Spins lets you choose between four characters from the popular TV show; Sarah, Amber, Troy and Michael. Amber offers 10 free spins and all wins are multiplied by five. Upon reaching level five, Troy offers 15 free spins with vampire bats flitting about changing icons into multipliers. Michael will appear once you’ve triggered the bonus 10 times and brings 20 freebies with him, as well as rolling reels that allow for five times the winnings. Finally, Sarah unlocks 25 free spins and introduces a captivating feature, Wild Vines.
Graphics and Sounds
Music is a key element in this slots machine, painting a vibrant picture with every note and rise of pitch. Sometimes it’s fast and thrilling, other times slow and soothing, and then there are the menacing tones that warn you of impending danger. Basically, it tells the tale of love in all its stages, and tells it well.
The graphics are also well-suited for a vampire theme, though they’re not as gruesome as some other games in the same genre. The characters are of the graphic novel design and the reels are flanked by gargoyles with shimmering light tumbling down the sides.
Some nice touches include vines that climb across the screen during the bonus feature, a sensationalized drum roll when two scatter symbols appear (will you get a third one?) and quick animation when combinations are created.
Fans of the genre will really appreciate the subtle details woven into this game, including backstories for each of the characters and the epic soundtrack. Punters in general will find plenty to love, and just might find themselves entangled in an Immortal Romance of their own.