Break da Bank Again
Break da Bank Again is a follow-up to the largely enjoyed Break da Bank slots released in 2008. With so much excitement over the original, Microgaming saw fit to grace its fans with yet another money-motivated slots machine, and it’s just as popular the second time round. What people really hoot and holler about in this version, though, this the outstanding 25x multiplier that creates the possibility of a 375,000 coin jackpot.
Pros and cons
- Huge jackpot
- Massive wild multiplier
- Bland delivery
Want a chance at winning some big bucks? Then dive into Break da Bank Again slots at one of our recommended casinos
- Softare Providers:
- Reels: 5
- # Paylines : 9
- Slot type : Video Slot
- Jackpot type : Pooled jackpot
- Bonus Feature : yes
- Wild - reel or symbol: Game logo
- Scatter : Yes
- Free Spins : Yes
- Min/Max Bet: $01 - $45
- Available on mobile:
- max. payout: 375,000 coins
How to Play
Break da Bank Again slots offers Canadian punters a place to really do what they love, gamble! There’s nothing discreet about this theme, it’s all about the money, and the jackpot is something truly sensational. Here are some specs:
- There are nine paylines across five reels. Play with all nine paylines or start slower if you’re unsure of how things work and add paylines as you go. Paylines are paid out left to right, and you can select specific ones if you are superstitious or just curious.
- Coin size ranges from .01-.50 and you can bet a maximum of 45 coins.
- Set your paylines and wager, then press spin to start the action. You can also utilize Expert mode, in which the Autoplay functionality kicks in. This means you can set the machine to spin for a given number of rounds, while you sit back and enjoy the show.
- There are loads of cash icons filling these reels. From gold bars and coins to stacks of dollars, jewels and cheques, you’ll be seeing green before this game is through. You’ll also find the game logo as the wild symbol and the vault as a scatter icon throughout the game. Wilds allow you to make larger and more frequent winning combinations that are also more profitable all around, and scatter symbols give out some great rewards.
The Break da Bank Again jackpot is in-house, meaning you have to hit certain icons to activate it. By triggering the free spin bonus round and catching a wild symbol win during the round, you could win the major jackpot payouts of up to 375,000. This is not a frequent occurrence, though, so get ready to blow through your bankroll before striking it big.
Break da Bank Again is a high volatility slots, paying out infrequently but generously when it does. Be patient and utilize the free spins to fuel your gameplay until then.
Break da Bank Again is available in a mobile friendly version, too. The best part is that you can get it on Android or iOS devices in a downloadable or instant play version.
The specialty features are kind of sparse in Break da Bank Again, but the ones that it does have are pretty spectacular.
- The scatter symbol is represented by a vault, and you can rack up 25 free spins with the right combination. Scatters showing up during these spins award you with more freebies, and 5x multipliers abound.
- The logo is the wild card and it is a lucrative piece indeed. Lugging around a 25x multiplier, wild symbols will be something you jump for every time you see one.
- Free Spin Bonus Round: This is triggered by three or more vaults, and it will reward you with up to 25 freebies and up to 25x multipliers.
Graphics and Sounds
What’s the first thing you think of when you hear the word “money”? Well, whatever you said, it’s probably on these reels because that’s the overwhelming theme that surrounds the Break da Bank Again slots. Graphics are clean and brightly coloured, and everything points to the big bucks. Sounds and images are basic and arcade-like, which is fine because no one is coming to these slots for a symphony or stellar animation.
If you like the sound, feel and look of money, then Break da Bank Again will thrill you to the core. It’s nothing to write home about in terms of visual appeal, but there are some saving graces to the game nonetheless. In short, while not a masterpiece, Break da Bank Again gets the job done and the specialty features keep players coming back.