The online casino is a lucrative industry and new casinos constantly emerge, with Canada as one of their target markets. Chances are, these online casinos will have enticing bonuses and promotions including match bonuses, free spins, and other amazing freebies while they try to build up a strong client base. You should take advantage of these grand opening giveaways and prizes while they last. So check out these newcomers that are out to start strong. Who knows? You might just find a new favourite casino!
The advantages of playing at new online casinos
New casinos need to compete with other casinos that have been around for a long time, some of which have already secured a solid foundation of loyal customers and have a reliable reputation. New arrivals without any track record will need to find other means to attract punters and this is where it gets very interesting for players.
- Incredible bonuses and promotions: one of the best ways to attract players to their site is by offering a welcome package that surpasses the industry standard. New casinos often find creative ways to persuade punters to at least try them out once by giving deposit matches, no-deposit bonuses, free spins, cash credits and some even present opportunities to win luxury vacations!
- Greater game variety: being fresh to the scene, operators often adopt newer and more advanced technology to power their games. This means that they have the capability to seamlessly integrate games from different casino software providers like Microgaming’s staggering number of online slots, NetEnt’s visually stunning games, Playtech’s exciting themes, plus other developers’ games all into one site.
- Higher chances of winning tournaments: considering the relatively smaller clientele of new casinos, the number of participants in their tournaments is equally smaller. Consequently, your chances of winning the tournament are naturally higher.
- Games are available across multiple platforms: due to having better technology and in an effort to catch all types of players, new operators often offer their games across all platforms possible. This includes downloadable programs or instant-play flash games on PCs and mobile casinos for all devices like Android, iOS, Windows phones or tablets.
- A breath of fresh air: after playing on the same casino site with the same titles and interface for many years, you might welcome a break at casinos with a new look offering different games. New online casinos usually base their sites on a strong theme or have a unique look that you might find refreshing.
The disadvantage of playing at new online casinos
Perhaps the biggest drawback for playing at a new site is the lack of history and reviews that usually come readily available for older casinos. It might be a bit disconcerting to give your personal and credit card information to a new casino that does not have any reputation yet, be it good or bad.
However, there are other ways to go about solving this. You could check the validity of the casino’s ownership and licenses. Also, you could let trusted sites with a good track record like this one do all the hard work and vetting for you. Just visit our list of recommended casinos and rest assured that you’re in safe hands.
How we rate new casinos
When it comes to assessing new casinos, we follow certain standards to ensure that you get the most truthful and realistic picture of the providers. Here are our review criteria:
- Bonuses and promotions: how attractive are the freebies offered by these new casinos including the quality of prizes, wagering requirements, and time limitations.
- Canada friendliness: do the providers accept banking options that Canadians use and are there any special offers customized for Canadian players?
- Safety: we take a close look at the new casino’s banking transactions, ownerships, licenses and etc. to ensure that the casino is honest and fair.
- Customer support: how helpful, responsive, and professional the customer support team is?
- Game library: the number and quality of games available to players and which platforms can you play them on.
- Ease of banking: how easy is it to make deposits and withdrawals? What are the banking options available to Canadians? Do the casinos process withdrawal requests quickly and smoothly?