eCheck is an effortless way to fund your online casino habit, and all you need is a checking account. As the name suggestions, you are essentially fuelling your account with an electronic check (hence eCheck). The reason this is a preferred payment method for so many Canadian players is because all transactions are made via the Internet, and no physical card or paper check is ever needed, making it one of the simplest and most efficient forms of payment.
Want to get some cash into your bankroll fast? Visit one of our recommended instant eCheck casinos because they’ll accept an eCheck in a jiffy and you’ll be on your way to having fun in no time:
Why Use eCheck at an Online Casino
There are a lot of payment options available to the modern online casino punter, so what makes an eCheck casino any more appealing than the rest? Here’s what makes this payment method a hot pick among gamblers of every colour:
- Canadian and US players will appreciate the fact that eCheck casinos are an America-friendly gambling option. Unlike many of the other payment options, Canadian and US gamblers can take advantage of the eCheck deposit method.
- eChecks are among the most secure payment options available, an important consideration during these times when identity and credit card theft are so prevalent.
- The best part of it all, though, is the speed. The cash shows up immediately upon transfer. We’re talking instant eCheck casino
- Of course, the fact that you can send funds immediately and without getting charged any fees also makes eCheck a wonderfully popular choice.
eCheck Mobile Capabilities
Mobile casinos are sometimes limited when it comes to withdrawal options, but eCheck is a method that is recognized and accepted across the board. Use your eChecks at any of your online casino accounts, and rest assured that the money will be there when you need it.
Our eCheck Casinos
Here are a few of the more popular eCheck casinos Canada loves to patronize:
Some focus on sporting events, others will dazzle you with the superior graphics, and yet others will just stand out for top notch customer service. Whatever their specialty, the things that all of the above mentioned eCheck casinos have in common are that they offer you quality service, a cornucopia of online casino games and the greatest assortment of bonuses and promotions that you’ve ever seen. Whatever your favourite gambling pleasure, select one of the arenas from our top rated instant eCheck casino list, and dive into the only pastime you’ll ever need.
How to Deposit With eCheck
Now you can understand why eCheck casinos are the preferred method for getting cash into your account fast. Ready for some online casino fun? Not so fast. Let’s walk you through the process of how to fund that gaming frenzy:
- Open a checking account at your local bank. If you already have an available checking account, even better.
- Put money into this account. You can do this by depositing a check, or cash or by transferring funds from another account.
- Register at one of the recommended eCheck casinos Canada has available to them. If you already have an account, skip this step.
- Log into your casino account, and visit the Cashier area of the site.
- Go to the Deposits section, and choose eCheck as your deposit method of choice.
- Now you’ll need to input some information. Type the bank account number that you wish to link to your account and the routing number of the bank (if you do not have this readily available, contact your bank and they can easily give it to you).
- Finally, enter the amount of money you want to deposit into your online casino bankroll.
- Confirm your transaction, and your bankroll will automatically be updated with the deposit amount.
- You can withdraw funds in the same manner by visiting the Withdraw section of the Cashier’s area instead of the Deposit one.
- Some online casinos such as Betway will only allow you to withdraw your money via the same method you deposited, so bear this in mind when you start funding your account.
Note: If the transaction does not go through, check that the deposit amount does not exceed the current balance in your checking account.
The only downside to eCheck casinos that we’ve seen is that you need to have funds in your account prior to the gaming session. Of course, if you don’t have the funds in your account, then you probably shouldn’t be gambling right now anyway! eChecks are fast, reliable and free, making them the best choice for funding your fun, so just drop into the eCheck casinos Canada trusts, and leave all your worries behind.