As a new player in the vast world of online casinos, it’s important to know the basics of games and processes. This is why we offer information from the beginning, starting from choosing a casino to making your first deposit and withdrawal. After you learn this, you’ll be able to easily play at any online casino.
Choosing a Casino
Other than personal preferences, you’re going to want to pick a casino based on a variety of reasons- game selection, software, promotions, and most importantly security. A safe and fair casino is obvious to spot if you know what you’re looking for.
What to Look For:
- Verisign Trusted or proof of SSL-encryption
- eCogra Safe & Fair seal or TST/GLI reports on tested RNGs, and reported payout percentages
- Responsible Gaming statement with information about support for gambling issues
- Clickable links on the bottom. Anyone can post images on the bottom of a website.
- Google the casino name to see if players have good things to say about that casino or if they are on a blacklisted (you can go over to our blacklisted casinos first).
Downloading casino software isn’t any different from downloading any program from the internet. You click one of the many available download buttons and then follow the instructions from the installation wizard.
Once the program has officially been installed you’ll be able to access the casino suite from a shortcut on your desktop. If you don’t want to download the casino to your computer, you can always choose to play instant play (flash games) directly through your browser.
Registering to a Casino
Tip: Before you register, many casinos will let you preview their instant play games for free. Unless you’re familiar with all of the types of software providers and different types of games, take advantage of this opportunity and play a few free games.
Registration itself is free but you can only play games for real money once you’ve registered and made your first deposit. The casino will ask you for some information such as your name, country, email, password, phone, birth date, and address. Answer the information accurately. If you don’t, then you won’t be able to receive any of your winnings.